© 2013 - All Copyright Reserved with Dera Sacha Sauda
BANE REMOVED BY BOON
1. Emancipation & rehabilitation of prostitutes and movement against prostitution. Website: www.stopprostitution.org
SUKHDUA (A COMMUNITY THAT PRAYS FOR THE WELL BEING OF ALL)
2. Eunuch/ Hijra/ Kinnar is the most ignored set of the society. They are considered like aliens and deprived of many human rights beside the fact that they have all the right to live a respectful life. So, Guruji took a marvelous step to change their life by giving them a graceful name ("Sukh Dua Samaj") and reintegrate them in the main stream of the society.
AWAKENING THE SOCIETY
3. Homosexuality is a biggest curse for the present as well as coming generations, Guruji started a drive to eliminate homosexuality by providing counseling to the committers and sufferers, cautioning them about possible fatal diseases and encouraging them to adopt natural relations.
4. To counter the menace of female feticide and other gender based discrimination of girls, Guruji long back started a campaign to save daughters. He had made followers of Dera Sacha Sauda to take a pledge to not to kill their born or unborn daughters. Those daughters who are abandoned by parents are brought to the Ashram and are provided with world class education, residence, love, affection and all the other worldly and homely needs in addition to being taught the right way of living spiritually beneficial soothing life.
5. Operating Shah Satnam Ji Asra Ashram for hapless orphans, where inhabitants are provided with state of art educational, boarding & lodging facilities along with mental and emotional up-liftment.
6. Operating leper's home for leprosy patients, where patients are provided with all the medical, physical, mental and emotional help along with boarding & lodging arrangements.
7. Helping childless couples by gifting them child through legal adoption and bringing happiness.
COMPANION IN NEED
8. Gifting wheel chairs to the physically challenged and needy people.
9. Helping people, who had met with an accident, supporting them to reach hospital as soon as possible and extending all the best possible needed medical care.
10. Extending financial help to poor patients to meet their medical needs.
11. Providing medical & emotional help and treatment to mentally & physically challenged people, who tend to beg on public places by educating them on hard work and making them capable to reintegrate in society.
TRUE BLOOD PUMP
12. Running International blood bank and blood donation drives to fulfill blood requirements of Military, Air Force and Navy. Further, on-the-spot free blood is provided to Police, journalists, patients of thalassemia, and people in need by millions of activists of Dera Sacha Sauda all over the world.
13. Encouraging posthumous body donation for medical research works.
14. Encouraging posthumous eye donation.
NANHA FARISHTA (MINI PARAGON)
15. Organizing medical checkup camps in remote villages by Ashram’s Mobile Hospital "Nanha Farishta".
DIVINE LIGHT/ TRANSPLANTING EYES
16. Conducting free eye operations, providing medicines and accommodation, care and assistance to thousands of patients every year in free eye camp on 13-14-15 December.
17. Organizing monthly free treatment and medical checkup camps (Jan Kalyan Parmarthi Shivirs).
18. Running True Happy (Heart Attack Prevention Programme for You) A Project for free heart checkup and prevention of heart diseases through holistic approach.
AYURVEDA- A PANACEA
19. Providing treatment of incurable diseases with the help of Yoga & Ayurveda instead of strong medicines causing hazardous side effects.
20. Promotion of vegetarianism.
21. Administering tribal reintegration to the mainstream society.
22. Anti - drug addiction Movements.
23. Believing in and tutoring the way of non-violence.
24. Pushing character buildup (which helps build up a healthy young generation free from fatal diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis A B & C and many others, without any medication).
25. Extending help to financially poor and unprivileged girls to get married.
26. To facilitate financial help and guidance for students from poor sections of society. Career counseling is also provided to them.
27. Providing "ready to move in" houses to the needy, unprivileged, widows and poor.
28. Food is one of the most important needs to survive. Millions of people don’t get enough food, and many have enough to waste it, so encouraging people to donate food for the needy. 24*7 food service is available for the needy at Ashram's food banks.
29. Promoting cleanliness movement by making people encouraged to keep the environment clean and by organizing cleanliness campaigns in different cities which are conducted and lead by Guruji Himself.
30. Making the people aware and encourage them to save trees and to plant & nurture more & more saplings for coming generations to live in a healthy environment. People are also provided with plants.
31. Encouraging farmers to send the agricultural waste as fodder for animals at required locations instead of burning it. It will be useful in both ways for animals and environment too.
WATER IS LIFE
32. Teaching that Water is life, so, to save it and encourage all for Harvesting Water.
33. Helping stray animals by providing them shelter, food and medical aid.
34. Encouraging people to donate clothes to the needy who can’t afford to buy themselves.
35. Helping unemployed citizens by making them self dependent through counseling and networking.
36. Educating and guiding farmers to get better yields from their land under agriculture through promoting scientific techniques of cultivation.
37. Feeding birds and encourage people to keep feed & water for birds on rooftops
38. Resolving family disputes throughMediation & counseling.
39. Setting up vocational centers such as stitching centers and beauty parlors etc, as source of employment for women in rural areas.
CONFLUENCE OF ALL RELIGIONS
40. Believing & tutoring religious unification that all religions lead to one God, promoting it to stop religious disputes and maintain brotherhood.
41. Rendering disaster management training and first aid training to individuals, under which till date 40,000 people have been trained.
LIBERATION FROM CURSE
42. Endorsing dowry-less marriages.
43. Teaching & supporting people to abandon superstitions, rumors, black magic and misguiding predictions.
44. Building character and good traits in coming generations by encouraging pregnant women to listen to Satsangs and read sagas of the braves and the great people.
45. Alerting young generation to be conscious of health by organizing different sports events and promoting mutual cooperation for a better society.
46. Promoting girl's education through awareness and facilitation.
47. Relief operations during drought, flood, earth-quake, snowfall and other natural calamities.
48. Ashram’s free matrimonial service under Ru-B-Ru program through website ( www.marriagerubru.com ) as well as by Help Desk.
HELP ON CALL
49. All Time state of art ambulance.
50. 24*7 Fire fighter team with fully equipped fire tender vehicle.
A UNIQUE INITIATIVE
51. Motivating people to get rid of spending money on superstitions like performing rituals and unnecessary expenditures on occasions as birth, marriage and death. Dera also provides death certificate free of cost.
PEACE AND SALVATION
52. Helping people to lead stress free life and attain salvation by the path of Gurumantra.
53. Anti-suicide schooling to promote the fact that committing suicide is the greatest sin.
54. Discard corruption, loot, thefts etc and promotion of good human qualities like honesty, integrity, discipline etc. for a wholesome growth of the country.
55. Resisting child marriage.
56. Resisting child labor as well as promoting education.
57. Providing free legal aid.
58. Channelizing young generation away from seductions, lustful songs and other means of media that makes youngsters lose their goals in life, by means of spiritual congregations and devotional hymns sung in modern music.
59. Organizing free polio camps and facilitating polio vaccination to the newly born.
60. Facilitating clean drinking water at public places.
61. Helping young widows getting married again.
CONTENT WITH ONE
62. Promoting message of "we are one, ours one" to check population explosion.
THE NEW MORN
63. To help and counsel young divorcee women to get married again to start a new life again by finding good matches.
64. To help Handicapped Soldiers & their families and to help families of the Soldiers who lost their lives in wars.
65. To assist freedom fighters in every possible way.
66. Encouraging people to take pledge to never accept and give bribe to make a corruption free country.
67. To motivate for posthumous heart donation.
68. To make people motivate to donate kidney to needy people under legal and medical consultation.
69. To let them tie in the nuptial lock while ignoring orthodox customs and traditions
70. Prevention of AIDS through spreading awareness and helping those who are fighting with it.
71. Motivating to utilize the stashed black money for public welfare.
72. Constructing old age home orphanage for the parents who have been neglected by their children.
Crown of the Dynasty
73. Promoting matrilineal inheritance in unison with patrilineal one by encouraging the boy (if he has another male sibling) to relocate to his in-laws place with the family consent and look after them as his own parents
74. Assisting destitute women.
75. Supporting disabled people.
76. Pursuing Govt. to reform the lives of the people living in slums and the drunkards (after convincing them to quit drinking).
77. Spreading awareness on the menace of AIDS & homosexuality by arranging seminars and distributing books in schools and colleges regarding these.
78. Providing means of employment to the physically handicapped people.
79. Operating training centers for giving self-defense techniques to females.
80. Developing Book-Banks and Toys-Banks so that the destitute children can also be provided with education and toys.
81. Making people aware about different ways & means of saving water and electricity.
82. Totally giving up the use of polythene.
83. Eradicating Child Labour and providing them education.
84. Uniting the prisoners with the God’s name.
85. Eradicating gambling and betting from the society.
86. Supporting martyrs’ families who martyred or injured due to terrorism or while defending & serving the nation or at any other public places.
87. Shun the practice of begging by educating beggars the fruits of hard work and enable them to get in the main stream of society.
88. Opening special schools for blind/ dumb students.
89. Admitting the stranded mad persons roaming on roads to Mental Hospitals and trying to normalize their lives.
90. Ensuring closure of animals’ butcheries.
91. Checking Pollution by preparing manure instead of burning the fodder in the fields.
92. Providing healthy food and medical treatment to extremely poor pregnant women.
93. Convincing and refraining the depressed people from committing suicide and uniting them with the God’s name and instilling positive thoughts in their minds.
94. Bringing up the newly born baby and nurture the poor pregnant women for some time till the baby grows to some extent.
95. Resisting the child-trade by creating teams to check it.
96. Getting the brothels closed legally.