© 2013 - All Copyright Reserved with Dera Sacha Sauda
This village is one of the biggest villages of district Sirsa, situated at 60-62 kms .from Sirsa at Sirsa –Dabwali road on a link road leading to vill. Bijjuwali. It is inhibited by peoples of various communities.It was constructed during 1953 on 14 kanal area with permission of Beparwah Mastana Ji Maharaj including one room and a Gufa within 25 days. It was named as ‘Alakhpur Dham’.
Most respected Parampita Shah Satnam Singh Ji performed Sat sang here on 23-3-1989.Lakhs of devotees thronged this ashram at that time and it proved to be smaller. That Sat Sang was very impressive and resulted in the Naam Daan of about four thousand persons.
The present authority Hazur Pitaji performed Sat sang here during 2006. Whole of the Ashram has been made pucca along with that Diggie of 10’x10’x10’which was dug during the period of Beparwah Mastana Ji Maharaj.