© 2013 - All Copyright Reserved with Dera Sacha Sauda
|Main Entrance with symbolic gaurds in shape of Lions and Elephants|
This ashram is situated on Sirsa –Nohar road. Many prominent persons of this village had adopted Guru mantra earlier. Once during 1956 Sat sang at village Dabra [Hissar] they requested Shehn Shah Ji collectively to grant Sat sang at Village Fefana as well. This request was granted in view of rousing love and trust of Sadh sangat. It was the 1st Sat sang of this village.
A royal sized stage was erected and very spacious pavilion was arranged. A large number of Sadh sangat had come riding over their camels and horses. Many of them listened Sat sang while sitting on the backs of camels-horses. Highly spiritual and mirthful Sat sang was conducted for two hours. Full length cloths were distributed here by Beparwah Ji liberally. His highness rested here for 18-20 days.
During 1958 Beparwah Ji auctioned the luggage of ashram at nominal rate one by one None could guess the reality behind this act. Next day many jerseys, blankets, coats, gold, silver and other luggage was distributed among the devotees, and garlands of new and crisp notes were caused to wear on their necks.